Dear LASID members,
I am thrilled to announce that we are now accepting nominations for the role of Secretary for the 2023-2025 term!
The Latin American Society for Immunodeficiencies (LASID) is looking for a committed, proactive individual to serve as the Secretary of our esteemed organization. This role is critical to our operations, acting as the main communication link within our society and significantly contributing to our initiatives.
Role and Responsibilities:
As the Secretary, you will be responsible for recording minutes at meetings, maintaining official records and documents, and performing other duties as required. You will also play a vital role in our decision-making body, working closely with other committee members.
- You must be a current member of LASID in good standing.
- You should have proven experience in administrative roles.
- You need to have excellent organizational and communication skills.
- You should be committed to LASID’s mission and values.
- An intention letter is required, outlining why you wish to serve in this role, what you hope to accomplish, and why you would be an excellent fit for this role.
- A brief biography should be included in your nomination.
If you know of a fellow member who would excel in this role, or if you yourself are interested in becoming our next Secretary, I encourage you to submit a nomination.
Please submit your nominations by August 31, 2023 using the form below.
If you have any questions regarding the nomination or election process, don’t hesitate to contact us at [email protected].
Voting will be done online prior to our 2023 meeting. I strongly encourage all members to participate in this vital process. Your active involvement allows us to continue thriving and making a difference.
Thank you for your dedication to LASID and for your participation in this important process. I eagerly await your nominations!
LASID Directive Commitee
This form is currently closed for submissions.